• Creative design professional with significant experience in concept ideation, freehand rendering, design consulting, and design lead management.
• Highly flexible and adaptable performer employing multiple design strategies to secure and satisfy any projects’ requirements.
• Strong-minded design focus with an absolute intent to secure and maintain ecological and social well being.
• Motivated self-starter and ‘out of the box’ problem solver who yearns for a challenge and quite often results in unconventional solutions.
• Significantly interested in the profits and implementation of trans-disciplinary design.
• Over a decade of professional experience in graphic design and artistic creation, paired with a strong educational background
I am currently in my fourth year at Emily Carr University in their Industrial Design program.
See my full resume here for a complete picture of my skills and design experience.
I am based out of North Vancouver, working in conjunction with a marketing communications specialist, and we are both available for contract based consulting work. Please contact me about any design projects you have coming up, or if you would like to learn more about how I can help solve your design challenges.